Tuesday, November 18, 2008

have a cup with a friend

I used some Chocolate Chip patterned paper from last year for this card, but I know there are lots of ways you can get the same look with polka dots, or whatever kind of patterned paper you like! Its just a simple piece along the bottom half of the Naturals cardbase, with a strip of brown along the middle. I stamped the sentiment from the Best Yet hostess set in Chocolate Chip ink, and the coffee cup from the Pun Fun set and colored it with the watercolor technique. For this technique, the best ink to stamp with is StazOn. I used the Black StazOn for this image. Just for fun, I added some glitter for the inside of the coffee cup and in the steam. It really adds that extra little something!

A nice little card I am sure your friends would love to receive!

No comments: