Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cupcake anyone?

This card was made with Crazy for Cupcakes and Hugs and Wishes. I think that the Crazy for Cupcakes is an essential in any stampers stash. Everyone needs birthday cards, right? You will get TONS of use out of this set!
Here is just one of MANY cards I have made since getting this set about a month ago.
I used black Stazon to stamp the image, then used markers to color it in. Used the Birthday sentiment from Hugs and Wishes stamped in Rose Red, then used the ticket corner punch on the corners of the image and sentiment, and put them on dimensionals.


Catalog Update: Haven't gotten it yet, still biting my nails, but I did read someones blog who has theirs, and I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to seeing it!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Very cute! I love that cupcake set too. It's so versatile. What paper is that? I like it! Guess I need to go look that one up.