Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a beautiful day!

Hello everyone! All is well now, because in my hand I have my brand new, beautiful copy of the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog!!!!!!!!
Oh, oh, oh, someone help me, I can hardly stand it! This catalog is just TO DIE for! Seriously! In all honesty, catalogs past were really great, but I generally liked between half and 3/4 of the sets before, but this one.....almost every page! There are so many beautiful new sets! and SUPER cute ones! and the PAPER!!!! I want it all! "I'll take one of everything, please!" And my new goal in life is to somehow get the Big Shot and all the dies!
I cannot wait until you all get to experience the new catalog too!

On my last post, the cupcake card, I had an inquiry about the paper I had used on that card. Well, that particular paper is one from Die Cuts With a View. I sure do love patterned paper! That is my biggest weakness and I literally have drawers FULL not to mention stacks and packs! I really need to quit hoarding and just use more of it!

Well, I should be back tomorrow with another card!
Until next time!

No comments: