Friday, February 20, 2009

Buggy Birthday!

I haven't had a whole lotta time lately to work at my scrap-desk :(
so I have had to resort to posting pictures of some older cards! I think I made this one back in August! Hopefully I will get to make something new soon! I am having withdrawals!

I used the Bugs and Kisses set for this card. It really is such a cute set!
I started with a Ballet Blue cardbase, then on Whisper White I stamped the various buggies in different colors and cut them out. I used the 5 petal flower punch to punch out several Certainly Celery flowers, then cut them up and 'notched' the edges for the leaves. I also cut a strip of Certainly Celery and used scissors to make the grass along the bottom.
I lined the inside of the card with Whisper White, punched a square through the front of the card and stamped the sentiment on the inside so that it shows through. On a separate piece of Real Red, I punched out a square using the same square punch, then hand cut out a square slightly larger than the punched window, creating a frame. I put the buggies on with dimensionals, and glued the leaves at the top.

No comments: