Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February!

Happy February, everyone! I didn't make too many valentines cards this year, so this is actually the last one I have for now!

I have been finding it easier to complete cards as of late by keeping them as simple as possible. Maybe If I had a little more time on my hands, I will be able to get more elaborate again! But I really like the way this card turned out. I always have a tendency to get an idea in my head, and start to work on it, but it ends up transforming into something else entirely! But that's ok!

For this one, I used the Polka Dot background set with Real Red, then a strip of pale plum and elegant eggplant to edge the white strip. I stamped the heart with Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red, and the sentiment from Holidays and Wishes. I rounded the corners on this one to give it a cutesy look!

No comments: