Monday, April 13, 2009

Super Simple Monday

Sometimes the beginning of the week can be hectic...(or ANY day for that matter!) So I thought I would post a card that would literally only take about 5 minutes to make. It takes minimal supplies, and only one color of ink.
I took inspiration for this card from one made a while back by my wonderful upline, Carrie Rhoades. I don't have a link to a picture, but it was really cute! she used pinks and browns for hers, and the scallop punch with "thank you" for the sentiment.

For this card I used:

Stamps: Wild About You, A Little Birthday Cheer, Sanded
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White (also I added a small strip of Always Artichoke for the band, but you can omit that)

You know, looking at this card now, I think I will go back and stamp and cut out a little party hat for him from the Party Hearty set! How cute would that be!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Cute and simple. Love it!