Friday, June 19, 2009

Moving right along


Todays card was inspired by this ADORABLE one from superstar Kristina Werner. (top)

I didn't have a link for it, so I included a picture of it so you can get an idea of how you can take inspiration from a card you see and interpret it for your own card.

I used the Dream A Little hostess set for this one, and the Polka Dot background stamp. I think the Polka Dot stamp should be in everyone's stamp stash! I know I use it all the time!

Sorry for not posting the last few days, we are in the process of moving into a new place, and although I have been making a lot of cards lately, I have been making them at the last minute, and haven't had a chance to take pictures, cause I give them out right away!

I am SUPER excited about the move! Right now, I use our very small dining area for my stamp space, and I share the area with my husbands desk and its kind of cramped in here. In our new place, I will have an ENTIRE BONUS ROOM all for my very own!!!!! I am just THRILLED! I will be taking pictures of my 'before' and 'after' once I get all settled in! I know I love to see everyone else's stamp spaces!

So please bear with me and my sporadic posts, I should be up and posting consistently again in a few weeks! in the meantime, keep checking back! I'll still post when I can!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I love your flowers! They're gorgeous!