Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!





















There was a really cute commercial a few years back around back-to-school time that had "The most wonderful time of the year" playing as the parents danced through the aisles while shopping. I always got a good laugh at that commercial! It is so true, though!
Although it's a little sad that my baby girl is going in to first grade which means she is growing up, I also have to say that I have been anticipating this day for a very long time! My little girl needs something (besides me) to keep her occupied! Yay! more stamping time!

Here is today's Super Simple Monday card. It uses the Always, and Pocket Silhouettes sets, and the Always in Bloom wheel. This card would take less than 5 minutes! Give it a try!

Ok, more Christmas cards to come this week! Also a few pictures from my daughters 6th birthday party last week!

No comments: