Monday, August 17, 2009

Super Simple Monday (kind of!)

Well, my intent was to stick to my Super Simple Monday format, but it looks like my computer, which is upstairs, is now without internet (long story) and so I have to use my husbands to do all my online stuff. The problem is, all my pictures and everything are on my upstairs computer. So while I am trying to get all the details worked out so things are running smoothly again, I am posting a picture of a semi-simple card I made this week. I used Pink Pirouette cardbase, and Pretty in Pink Designer Series Paper, and of course, my Top Note Die cut for the panel! I used markers and a blender pen to color the image. the rest is pretty self explanatory!

This card would take about 10 minutes, once you have all your supplies gathered.


Challenge: In my quest to get a head start on my Christmas cards this year, My blogging buddy Julie challenged me to make 2 Christmas cards this week, one easy, the other a few notches up. She also suggested I challenge my readers to do the same! So here goes! I am challenging all who read this to start thinking Christmas! Make 2 cards, you can make them as simple or elaborate as you like, then scan or take a picture of them and send me those pictures! I would LOVE to see them!
My email is georgeannmanning@hotmail.com
Be sure to put 'Christmas Card Challenge' in the subject line!
Send 'em over! I will post my creations next week, and I may even post yours!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I wrote about Monday on my blog too!

JulieA said...

WTG Georgeann! Love the easy card idea and the colors. I'm really looking forward to this challenge, too!

hugs,
Julie