Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Who's got the button?

Here is yet another pretty straightforward card. The tree and words are embossed in gold on Very Vanilla cardstock. I kind of like the contrast of the elegant tree and words with the quaintness (is that a word?) of the buttons. Of course, then again, I tend to like off the wall stuff!

I have checking my tracking for my package to come to day with my new My Digital Studio in it! It looks like it should be arriving some time today! It figures that I have something I need to do this evening, so by the time it arrives, I won't have time to play with it tonight! Maybe I will just stay up late.....

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Yea, another beautiful Christmas card. Nice! Oh, and have a blast with MDS...you're going to love it!