Friday, October 30, 2009

Busy As I Am?

Ok, I know this card looks very 'busy' but it really is because the way the light was hitting it! It really made the embossing stand out big time!

Everything on this card was basically a punch or Die cut!
Made for a fairly easy card to make!
If you're wondering where that large snowflake came from, it was from the set that came with the Holiday Collection Kit that was only available through Country Living magazine last winter.

Well, we are going to attempt to go to the pumpkin patch today, even though the weather really isn't ideal.... Maybe I will have a couple good photos....I hope so! If I do, I will share them maybe next week!
Have a lovely weekend, see you in November!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Oh, I don't think that's too busy at all. I really like it. Blue and white cards are my favorites for Christmas.