Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm a Little Batty!

I cannot take an ounce of credit for today's card except the fact I put it together! I got the layout from a card I had seen on someones blog, and I am embarrassed to say, I can't find the blog now and can't give credit where it's due! But if this is your card, please let me know, and I will immediately make sure to fix it!

I am posting it though to show you how I was able to get the look of patterned paper when I actually didn't have any to match.
The Pumpkin Pie piece for the background is just cardstock, stamped with the spiral from the Trendy Trees set in White Craft ink! So if you are inspired by a card you see but don't have a patterned paper that matches, try making your own! Start looking at your stamps 'outside of the box' !

2 comments:

JulieA said...

Too cute! Great card. Love the candy corns adorning your great card photo.

Bill said...

Batty Batty Bat
http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player?p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_id=videoPlayer_WAR_sesameportlets4369&p_p_uid=2fd38721-157d-11dd-9bc7-777dea8a73e7&t=1220795190218&