Friday, October 2, 2009

Lots and Lots!!


Ok! So here we go! I have been meaning to post these for some time now, and never got around to it!

First off, I would like to thank my wonderful, sweet, talented blogging buddy Julie for this 'I like your style' award! Big Hugs to you Julie!!!! Thank you so much!
You all need to go to her blog and see the super creations she makes! Be sure to tell her 'Hi'!
Next is a scrapbook page I made digitally about a month ago. These are the kinds of things I would do more of if I could get my program to work on my hubby's computer! ( still not working!) I made this page with a different program I have on my computer, but it takes FOREVER because my computer is slllloooooowwwwww.

And lastly for today, I am posting the projects I have been working on recently. The first picture is of a dry erase/cork board that I have had for quite a while, but it was boring. I wanted to spruce it up a bit to put it in my craft room. The frame was natural wood, so I painted it black, then added ribbon on the seam between the two boards, and stamped the bottom with the Always set in black Stazon. I really like the way it turned out! It looks even cuter in person!














The next picture is of some altered letters I tried. This was my first time doing this, and they turned out ok, I think. I wanted to make them to sell at the Bazaar in December. We'll see!

They were actually not that difficult to make, and didn't really take that much time. Just paint the letters, trace the outline of the letters on patterned paper, adhere the paper to the front of the letter, sand the edges, cover with a protective coating of some sort, and add your embellishments!

I had added some stamps to my patterned paper, but you can do them however you like!

Ok, Well, I hope this makes up for the things I have neglected to post the last few weeks! There will be more stuff to come next week, but mostly cards!

See you then!

No comments: