Monday, October 12, 2009

Super Simple Monday

Hello everyone! Gosh, it's been a busy weekend! Looks like I have a busy week ahead as well!
I had my first official class in my stamp room, and although there were only a couple people that could make it to that class, it was really great to have it in my own space! I will be holding the same class this coming weekend for all those who couldn't make it last time. and from all the people that say they want to come, it should be a packed house! hooray! I'll let you know how that goes!

So today's card is another super simple one. it may take a couple extra minutes, only because I have background mats, which may take a few minutes to cut, but really it's not complicated at all! The stamp I used is a BEAUTIFUL solid reindeer stamp I found, that's easy, and the sentiment that goes with it, both stamped right on the background paper. What a great look for such little effort! To take it one step further (like I did) you can add glitter to the image or even use Basic Black craft ink and Iridescent Ice. and emboss it! Its kind of hard to see the glitter in this picture, but if you click on it for a larger picture, you will see how the reindeer sparkles! It looks so cool in person!

Ok, until next time! Have a great day!

No comments: