Monday, October 26, 2009

Super Simple Monday

Well, hello everyone! Did you all have nice weekends? Mine was very full!
My poor little girl is home sick today, so it is fitting that I post about a simple and quick card, cause I get the feeling I won't have much stamping time today! My little girl needs me!

I used the Cold & Cuddly set for this one. I started with shimmery white cardstock, then just cut a wavy pattern along a piece of patterned paper and adhered it to the cardbase. I then stamped the bear and iceberg in Bashful blue and cut them out, which really isn't that difficult, and put them on the card. I stamped the sentiment in black, put on a snowflake, and added glitter along the edge of the patterned paper.

I think it looks like he is trying to catch snowflakes! I LOVE polar bears! They are my favorite animal after dogs. Did you know dogs and bears are like cousins? I find that fascinating! I have seen some of the funniest and some of the sweetest pictures of polar bears! They are full of personality!

Ok, go find a few minutes to stamp something!

3 comments:

Bill said...

I think your cards are great. Anita wants to buy them.

JulieA said...

Adorable! Love this card and it totally doesn't look like a quick and simple card. So, I guess that's the best kind, right? ;-)

Imelda Senn said...

Love your Super Simpel Monday cards. This one has an amazing contrast of warm wishes and cold subject and colors! It seems that you are never out of ideas ...