Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thrown Together Thursday

I was considering which card to post today, and I looked at this one and was about to move on to the next, when I thought it might be kind of funny to have a card that isn't so great, and in Super Simple Monday tradition, I would post it as Thrown Together Thursday! Cause basically that is how this card was made!

The main image was one I made during an embossing session. Sometimes when I am embossing, I will do several images and keep them for a later time, to save on cleanup and such.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed todays Thrown together card! Now go throw one together yourself!

1 comment:

Bill said...

I would add a smiley face to your 2 hole buttons to give them personality, of course I didnt say this cause I'm not looking at your blogsite :)