Friday, October 23, 2009

A Very Merry Birdie


Sorry about the quality of the photo again!
I really like the Season of Friendship set! I like the versatility of it, and the images are really cute! Have you seen some of the ADORABLE valentines cards people have made with this set?? Oh my! If not, be sure to stick with me, I will get there eventually!
But since Valentines is still quite a ways off, here is a winter card. The backgrounds papers are actually scrap strips left over from other cards! That is a good scrapping tip. If you have papers that work together (in this case, they all came from a pad of coordinating papers) layer them in different size strips!

I stamped then cut out the bird so I could put it on dimensionals, then I added glitter to the tree and snowflakes.
Its way cuter in person, and very bright and cheery! I really need to learn to take good pictures! anyone got any photography tips for me?

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Hi Georgeann! Love the snowflakes and birdie. The snow on the tree looks great, too!