Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stamp Stampin'

this one was really easy to make, and I was able to use scrap pieces for the background paper!
I stamped the images on Creamy Caramel with Chocolate chip ink, then colored in his hat and coat with a blender pen in Real Red. I then used my trusty old white gel pen to highlight his hat and beard.

I had actually made this one prior, but I was thrilled to find out it fit the Pals Paper Arts Simple Sketch challenge PPA17 perfectly!!
You should check it out! lots of beautiful creations there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice color combo on the Santa - guess I need to get some more ink & paper - I had a similar idea but stuck with the 'traditional' colors. Yours turned out great!

Ann Schach said...

Great job with the Santa stamp! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Layers, Papers and Ribbons, OH MY! Love it! I knew that was a cute stamp! Miss you!
Carrie