Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Hearts are Better Than One!

I woke up this morning to some fabulous news! I can hardly contain my excitement!! My entry was chosen as a Goddess Pick for this last weeks challenge at Stampin' Royalty!!!! See? I'm glad no one witnessed my happy dance when I found out, cause it would have been embarrassing!
If you've never played one of those challenges, you should! They are lots of fun, and it is wonderful to see the beautiful creations people submit!


Here is another fairly easy card. We did this one at my last class too. It uses the polka dot embossing folder from the Occasions Mini, and also the little heart embossing die and heart punch. This would make a great valentines or anniversary card. It's made with Very Vanilla cardstock, but if you changed the cardbase or added patterned paper and different colored cardstock for the hearts, it would work just as well!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the clear mount stamps!?! I do, I do!

On a side note, though, I do have to mention how sad I am to hear the news this morning about Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie, who passed away yesterday. So sad. He was my favorite on Deadliest Catch. Seemed like a good guy. My heart and prayers go out to all those who loved him.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful.

JulieA said...

Oh how beautiful! I love all of the white and textures.