Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Birdies!

Wow, 2 posts in one week! I haven't done that in a while!

I was thinking about posting this as a Super Simple Monday post, but it actually takes a few extra steps, but all in all not really that difficult. Maybe Mildly Simple Monday?


Lots of stuff going on here at our house! My son graduates this year, so we have been preparing for that and college next year, I had stamp classes the last few weeks, plus I started a part time job (which I LOVE by the way!) I am able to help a dear friend and earn a little extra on the side.

I had put together a Christmas Digital Scrapbook using My Digital Studio, and I had it made into a book. I got it last week, and it looks so good! I really love that program! I think my next big digital project will be another scrapbook of all the holidays of this past year. I already started Thanksgiving! I will have to show you a few of the pages as the days go on!

Still trying to find time to take pics of my latest cards!

No comments: