Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This is How Behind I Am!


Ok, I know, this is from like,....forever ago, but if you use your imagination, you can picture it as a thank you card, or a thinking of you. of birthday, etc! Just substitute whichever sentiment fits the purpose!


This one uses a lot of retired colors too. I think all but one is retired. :(
But I'm sure while you are imagining a different sentiment, you can imagine a different color scheme as well!

I do have to say, I got the inspiration for this layout from a card I saw many moons ago online somewhere, but lost the source. If it looks like one of your cards, email me and let me know so I can give you credit ASAP!

Here is what I did/used:

Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Green Galore, Gable Green, one of the purples, a couple of the SU sizzix dies, the scallop oval punch, large oval punch, scallop trim border punch

To get the large polka dots on the cardstock, I punched out a circle out of scrap, then used a sponge and white craft ink to make the dots. If I had a dot stamp, I would have used that, but alas, I did not, so I had to do it the hard way. But I do like the way it looks!
I also stamped the flowers with the polka dot stamp from Itty Bitty Backgrounds in white craft ink, but there is a nice polka dot stamp in the current catalog that would work nicely too.

No comments: