Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Little Spooky!

Todays post is for this weeks challenge over at Stampin' Royalty!
It's all about Spooky, Kooky, halloween!
I made this scrapbook page on My Digital Studio. I really love that program! It makes scrapping so easy! I love how you can color coordinate, resize things, and change things around without wasting anything!
If you will look closely, you will see how I made the little spiders eyes white. Let me tell you how I did this...
I layered 2 very small circles underneath each eye. That easy!
To make the "glowing" happy halloween, I gave the image a shadow, centered it behind and just turned the shadow color orange. Would have looked good glowing green too, but then it wouldn't have worked as well with the rest of the page. But it is fun to experiment with it!
Be sure to go to Stampin' Royalty and submit your halloween projects! We love to see what you make!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Really cute, Georgie! Love the glow behind the words. You're right about MDS...it sure makes scrapping easy!