Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Butterfly Garden


ok, are y'all ready for this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge? Its a fun color challenge! I actually really like these colors! It did take me some serious thinking before I was able to come up with a final design, but I did have lots of fun making it!
The colors are:
Pear Pizzaz, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, So Saffron
I basically used the Big Shot and a few different dies to cut out most of the elements( Top Note, Beautiful Wings, Birds & Blooms). I used the scallop oval and oval punches for the sentiment portion, and then stamped the stems using the Apple Blossoms set. I used markers to create the stitching.
Be sure to try this weeks challenge and upload your beautiful creation at Stampin Royalty!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

This is really, really cute!!

JulieA said...

Really cute! Love those colors together!