Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All a-Flutter

This weeks color challenge over at Stampin' Royalty was one that at first i thought i was going to have a little trouble with, but it didn't take me long to figure out that i actually LOVE this color conbo, and I could have made dozens of cards using them!

The colors are Concord Crush, Marina Mist, & Old Olive. When i make cards using specific colors, I will usually just pull out those colors of cardstock, and play around with them a bit while thinking of what theme i would like to use. then I decide on a main image, then how I will do the matting, the embellishments, then the sentiments. That is my usual process. That's what i did here, and this is the final result!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card!
I really like how you used the color combo,; the bow is very cute

Tara Bilbao said...

Hi Georgeann,
I found your blog via Sandra Farrell and what a treat! I love your work. This card in nothing short of brilliant. I thought the colors would be very difficult to work with as well but this is just perfect. I am glad I found you!

Carrie Rhoades said...

I love the shadowy dreamy look of the pic and what a great card! UM, CALL ME!

Candice said...

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL card.