Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Needing some Sunshine!


My Sample card for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge is one that took me a while to figure out how to translate what i had in my mind to reality!


The challenge this week was specific colors, tempting Turqoise, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, and Certainly Celery. I mostly used punches for this card. I used the Build a Cupcake punch for the clouds, the 1 3/4 circle for the sun, Boho Blossoms for the flowers, and hand cut the hills and the rays for the sun. I used markers to create stitching, and My Digital Studio to make my own sentiment.

4 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

This is an adorable card. I was looking at some of your others on your blog and you are super talented. Your cards flow so beautifully, which is something I continue to strive for. I just wanted you to know how wonderful I think your cards.

JulieA said...

I love this card!!!!!!! That is so beautiful, and fun, and colorful. What a great scene you've created!

Jean McKenzie said...

Another simply lovely card! Your scene is so bright and cheery and you have made great use of the punches!!

TrishG said...

I absolutely LOVE love LOVE this card! Very cheerful. Love the sun and all the flowers.