Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

here is the card for Stampin' Royalty's Inspiration challenge from last week. I was a little slow getting this posted due to the fact i was having the time of my life at CONVENTION!!!!!! I cannot begin to tell you how much fun it is!! Well, maybe i will try to tell you in a post within the next few days : )

So I made this card using Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, and Bashful Blue cardstock, I used the Scalloped Square punch to punch the flower petals and then used my sponge daubers to create the color variation in the centers. I punched the little flowery centers using the Boho Blossoms punch, then added pearls and dots using my Basic Black marker. I stamped the sentiment with the Sincere Salutations set in Cajun Craze ink, punched it out with the large oval punch, added some sponging around the edges and finished it off with some pearls!

No comments: