Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Forever Friendship


I love the color combination for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge! Pacific Point, Pear Pizazz, and Pink Pirouette! To be honest, i had a little trouble coming up with a card (seems to be the norm with me lately!) but after trying a few different things, i was able to come up with this card! I used the above mentioned colors of cardstock, the Season of Friendship and Aviary stamp sets, the Boho Blossoms punch, and those wonderful little pearls!

After stamping the tree in Pear Pizazz, I cut it out (yes, it was a little tedious, but it didn't take long!) then i cut the 'grass' pieces by hand, punched out the flowers in pink, then used markers to color that ADORABLE little owl then cut him out. I stamped the sentiment on a scratch piece of Whisper White, then cut one side like a 'banner'. I put dimensionals on the tree, owl, sentiment banner, and the top grass piece, then added stitching with markers.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Yes, that owl is the perfect touch to that beautiful, colorful card. I also love the rolling hills. The card in general looks very 3 dimensional. I think this is one of the better cards you've made, Great job!

savvy teaching tips said...

I love this cars georgeann. You are so creeative

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Oh, I adore this card, Georgie! Beautiful! TFS!

xo B.