Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Back!


Hello friends! I know i have been away for a while, but this time i have good reason! First i was at convention, second, i had a medical emergency, and lastly, I have been working behind the scenes over at Stampin' Royalty. There were a few changes, and i had volunteered to be the new moderator for the blog, so I had to kind of do a lot of things in a short amount of time! but I am really excited about this opportunity, and am looking forward to whats ahead!

Ok, so having got that out of the way, here is my project for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge! Yes, i know, it's another scrapbook page, but that was due to my lack of being able to get out of bed and upstairs into my craft room, but i had my laptop! So I was still able to be creative! One of the thousands of reasons i love My Digital Studio!

No comments: