Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simple Scrappin'

This Scrapbook page was made for the Stampin' Royalty Clean and Simple Challenge.  It is definitely clean...and simple!!  Since i was actually on the road to my vacation destination when i made this, i kept it very simple. It was all about color, balance, and featuring the photo. I went to my trusty MDS, found a handsome picture of my hubby, used MDS to change it to black and white, then added strips of color to the top and bottom of the page, then some colored 'tape'.  it took me a few minutes to get everything the right size and placement, but it didn't take me long. that is the beauty of Digital scrapping...i was able to do it in the car while my husband was driving, and completed this page in less than 20 minutes!
What's your favorite thing about digital scrapping?

No comments: