Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Picture Inspiration Card

Here is the sample card from this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge, which is a Picture Inspiration!  I thought this picture had so many elements you could get inspiration from...as you can see, i took mine from the blanket and the colors!  I was also able to use some of my brand spankin' new supplies that i got a few days ago!  oh, that always makes me happy!
The flowers were made by stamping the image in Chocolate Chip, then using the masking technique, i sponged Gumball Green over it to kind of give it depth. I then colored in the flowers using my blender pen.  I used white gel pen around the little sentiment mat.  This one was a little more time consuming, but i think it turned out ok. i might tweak a thing or two if i were to ever do it again, but for the most part i am ok with it....

Supplies:
Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Stamps - Elements of Style
Accessories - Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Small Oval Punch, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

JulieMc said...

WOW! I don't see anything that needs tweaking ;)

Jacky said...

Love it, absolutely beautiful!