Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I've Fallen for Fall!


This is my sample card for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge, which is a Picture Inspiration Challenge! 
This was an extra tough one  for me. But i ended up taking inspiration from the colors and some of the elements (like the tree.)  I inked the stamp in different colors using my sponge daubers, then used a marker to color the trunks of the trees. After stamping, i used my sponge daubers again to add more color to the trees on the paper. I used the masking technique to do the blue sky. After embossing the woodgrain piece and adding some panels, a few brown brads and the sentiment, i was all done! 


Supplies:
Ink - Early Espresso
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamps - Lovely As A Tree, Best Dad Ever
Accessories - Neutrals Brads, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers

No comments: