Wednesday, April 17, 2013

For my Wonderful Mother

This is my sample card for this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge! 
It's a picture Inspiration Challenge, and here is the image:


I really loved this picture, and there is so much you can draw inspiration from! the things that stood out most to me were the bird plate, and the cute picture frame. 
I stamped a Very Vanilla panel with the flower stamp in Riding Hood Red first, then ran it through the Tulip Frame embossing folder, then i used my Simply Scored to make the straight frame on the inside. after that, it was pretty easy...stamp the images in Soft Suede, then using my blender pens, i color them, cut them out, and sponge the edges lightly with Riding Hood Red. This card was really not that complicated, it just looks like it was! 

Supplies:

Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
Stamps - Nature Walk, Elements of Style, Delightful Dozen
Accessories - Labels Collection Framelits, Paper Piercer,  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Simply Scored, Pearls


now you can
Follow me on Facebook!