Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Little Gifts



I handmade this whole gift box. i love the look of polka dots, and i wanted the box to have them, so i needed to make my own polka dot cardstock. I used a circle from the Daydream Medallions set to stamp on the cardstock with versamark, then i used white embossing powder. 
During the Stampin' Up convention, I was the lucky winner of the Gift Bow Bigz Die!! so i wanted to use it for the first time on this project! we also got the Tag It stamp set, and i used that to make the tag, but i only inked the border part with my Real Red marker, then stamped the 'to-from' using Basic Black.  I cut out the tag, then hand cut out a mat for it, added a small rhinestone, and tied it to the box. the 'ribbon' is made with Silver Glimmer paper and Real Red.  Gives it that extra little sparkle! 

Supplies:

Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Real Red
Stamps - Tag It, Daydream Medallions
Accessories - White Embossing Powder, Silver Glimmer Paper, Gift Bow Bigz Die, Sahara Sand DSP, Versamark, Rhinestones

No comments: