Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I Got a Good CASE of Loving You!




The challenge this week at Stampin' Royalty is Stamped Backgrounds...so of course i had to take my love of Polka Dots and use them for my background :o)
This was also made for ANOTHER challenge that i am a part of, where i had to find a card from the current Stampin' Up Catalog and CASE it as closely as possible, but to change just a few things. 
I loved the baby card on page 80, so i used that one. i know, you are all running to get your catalogs out now so you can see the original...haha.

I used the middle portion of one of the stamps from Daydream Medallions to create the polka dots on a panel that i would adhere to my cardbase, and had stamped using White Craft Ink.  The rest kind of explains itself, just bits and pieces put together to make a cute little birthday card that is very easy to create!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness, this is so cute! Love the bold design...and those little wee banners! aDORable!