Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bloom With Hope, Petite Pairs, Kinda Eclectic Birthday Card!


This Weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge is a
Color Challenge!


I guess the only thing that really needs much explaining is that i stamped the leaf image using Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Whisper White and layered it behind another panel that i had used my Labels Collection Dies on to make a window. After i had cut out the window, i ran it through my Big Shot using my Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

I Watercolored the flower and also the leaves. using my Rich Razzleberry ink an also my Blackberry Bliss ink. I used a mask over the leaves and then sponged the background with Pacific Point Ink, Both Butterflies are also made with Pacific Point ink, but one was stamped off first. 


Supplies:

Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Rick Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
Stamps - Bloom With Hope, Petite Pairs, Kinda Eclectic
Cardstock - Blackberry Bliss, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories - Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Bitty Butterfly, Rhinestones, Artisan Label Punch, Labels Collection Dies




Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like"!
https://www.facebook.com/stampineverything