Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Very First Stampin' Tutorial Video!

Well, i have been wanting to do it for several years now, but i finally made it happen! 
My VERY FIRST Stampin' Video Tutorial! 

In this video, i explain how i made THIS card. So if you need a supply list, you can refer to that post, as i have included it there. 

I need to find a way to improve the quality of the video itself for my next one, but i do hope you like it! My favorite part is the little animation my 12 year old daughter made for me as an opener :o)



I'm also on Facebook!
Stop on by and give it a 'like'!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Excellent tutorial and beautiful card! You have a lovely voice for giving instruction. I will be looking forward to more videos in the future. Thanks for sharing!

Georgeann Manning said...

Thank you, Cindy!! You made me smile!!