Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Swirly Scribbles, Rose Wonder Birthday Card




I was able to use my BRAND NEW Swirly Scribbles Die along with my Rose Garden Dies to make this lovely card!  The Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies will be available next month!!  Such a cute set, and i can't wait to find all kinds of ways to use it!
 The 'scribbled' lines were cut using Whisper White and then with Smoky Slate, and i just used the negative pieces from the Smoky Slate to fill in the spaces on the Whisper White piece.  i also used pieces from the Rose Garden Die set to add some other elements. for the flower centers, i used the sprinkles from the Cupcake Builder Punch. Glue it all together and there ya go! 

Supplies:
Ink- Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate
Cardstock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Stamps - Rose Wonder
Accessories - Rose Garden Thinlits Dies, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
Cupcake Builder Punch, Pearl Accents.



Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like'!



2 comments:

Sibylleherbe said...

This card is spectacular. I love everything about it. I am starting to love the Swirly Scribbles dies. Thank you for sharing.

Georgeann Manning said...

Thank you, Sibylle!! I am so glad you like it!! yes, i know i am going to have way too much fun with these new dies!!